Goodearth Hotel Perth
195 Adelaide Terrace , Perth WA 6004
Superior Studio Double Apartment
The 3.5 star award-winning Goodearth Hotel Perth, centrally located on Adelaide Terrace in Perth, Western Australia, offering great value apartment-style accommodation in the City.
The Goodearth Hotel features 180 spacious hotel rooms and apartments that are ideal for couples, families, school groups, sport groups and business travellers.
Guests can enjoy the convenience of fully-equipped kitchenettes (excluding Hotel Rooms), FREE Wi-Fi internet access, flatscreen televisions with Foxtel and movies-on-demand, reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating and a daily housekeeping service in their rooms.
Hotel facilities include Adelaide's on the Terrace restaurant and bar, 24-hour reception, tour desk, lobby shop, beauty salon and hairdresser, self-service laundry, dry cleaning valet service, conference, meeting and function facilities, plus free secure car parking (limited bays, subject to availability).
- 24 Hour Reception
- Baggage Holding Room
- Bar on Premises
- Parking - Car Space Available
- Conference Facilities
- Day Tours/Tour Desk
- Disabled Facilites-Assistance
- High Rise (3 Floors or More)
- Free Public Area Internet
- Guest Laundry
- Non Smoking Property
- Restaurant - On Premises
- Safety Deposit Box Available
- Free Wi-Fi
Check In/Out Info:
Number Of Rooms:
Number Of Floors:
Distance To Nearest Airport:
Perth Airport - 12km.
Credit Cards Accepted:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Bankcard, JCB and UnionPay.
Note that a credit card may be requested upon check-in as a form of security deposit.
Day Spa Facilities:
Accessible Facilities: Disabled room(s) available on request.
Parking facilities available on-site.
Please select from our transfer options.
Valid for 02FEB16-30APR17:
- Goodearth Hotel Perth has advised of construction taking place adjacent to the property which is expected to be completed by April 2017. The site has been cleared and construction has commenced on a 38 level apartment complex. Where possible, guests will be accommodated on the opposite side of the hotel to where the construction is taking place to alleviate noise or visual impact. Work is taking place Monday to Friday between 7:00am and 5:00pm and Saturday between 7:00am and 1:00pm.
Dates and Passenger details