Crocosaurus Cove - 1 Day Admission - Concession
- Entry and presentations.
- Swim With The Crocs.
- Jumping Crocs (held only at certain times of the day).
- Hold baby Crocs (held only at certain times of the day).
When you are in Darwin be sure to make time to visit Crocosaurus Cove, located right in the heart of Darwin's Central Business District, on the corner of Mitchell and Peel Street. Enter the world of the awesome Northern Territory Saltwater Crocodile, the largest on display anywhere in the world. You can choose to "swim with the Crocs", watch the jumping croc feeding and relax and enjoy breakfast or lunch at this iconic attraction. There are over 50 Northern Australian Reptiles on display, a turtle sanctuary, Aboriginal Artists at work and displays of Aboriginal Culture. Allow 1.5 hours to make the most of your visit to Crocosaurus Cove - where everything Crocodilian is on display. Opening approximately May 2008.
Infant: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 4-15 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Cage of Death:
Child: 0-14 years inclusive - not permitted.
Child: 15-17 years inclusive - adult rates apply. Must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Concession rates are valid for Senior card holders only.
- 1 day admission has specific validity dates and cannot be used outside the validity period.
- 1 day admission is valid for entry until 31 March 2015 entry into Crocosaurus Cove must occur by this date.
What to Bring:
- Camera, sunscreen, swimming costume and towel for swimming with the crocs.