Dreamworld - 1 Day Admission
- Entry into Dreamworld.
Does not include:
- Entry into FlowRider, V8 Supercar Redline and skill games.
- Animal encounters.
- Food, beverages, gifts or photo purchases.
Only at Dreamworld can adventure can be discovered at every turn with endless fun for both the young and young at heart. Thrill seekers will get their fix of heart-racing speed and impossible doom drops on any one of the Big 8 Thrill Rides including the Giant Drop and Pandamonium. Those on a quest for adventure will find numerous world famous rides and attractions. The DreamWorks Experience features three family fin lands; Madagascar Madness, Shrek?s Faire Faire Away and the new Kung Fu Panda: Land of Awesomeness. Tiny tots can enjoy rides and their favourite characters at Wiggles World. Encounter Bengal and Sumatran tigers at Tiger Island, then meet hundreds of Aussie animals at the Australian Wildlife Experience.
Infant: 0-2 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 3-13 years inclusive - child rate applies.
- Tour leaders must present identification prior to admittance.
Food and drink:
- Visitors to Dreamworld are no longer permitted to take their own food and drink into the park.
Valid for 01APR14-31MAR15:
- Ticket has specific validity dates and must not be used outside the validity period. Entry into Dreamworld must occur by the date specified:
- Passes purchased for travel between 01APR14-31MAR15 are valid for entry till 31MAR15.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable once you have entered the theme park.
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR15:
- FlowRider is at an additional charge of AUD5.00 per visit. Charges are payable direct and are subject to change without notice.
V8 Supercars Redline:
- V8 supercars Redline is at an additional charge of AUD10.00 per visit. Charges are payable direct and are subject to change without notice.
- Carers need to accompany the disabled and can purchase ticket upon entry.