Dreamworld - Holiday World Pass - Concession
- 21 consecutive days of entry into Dreamworld and WhiteWater World.
- Includes live shows and attractions (excludes games of skill)
Does not include:
- Animal encounters.
- Food, beverages, gifts or photo purchases.
Only at Dreamworld can adventure can be discovered at every turn with endless fun for both the young and young at heart. Thrill seekers will get their fix of heart-racing speed and impossible doom drops on any one of the Big 8 Thrill Rides including the Giant Drop and Pandamonium. Those on a quest for adventure will find numerous world famous rides and attractions. The DreamWorks Experience features three family fin lands; Madagascar Madness, Shrek?s Faire Faire Away and the new Kung Fu Panda: Land of Awesomeness. Tiny tots can enjoy rides and their favourite characters at Wiggles World. Encounter Bengal and Sumatran tigers at Tiger Island, then meet hundreds of Aussie animals at the Australian Wildlife Experience.
Infant: 0-2 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 3-13 years inclusive - child rate applies.
- Tour leaders must present identification prior to admittance.
Food and drink:
- Visitors to Dreamworld are no longer permitted to take their own food and drink into the park.
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR14:
- Ticket has specific validity dates and must not be used outside the validity period. Entry into Dreamworld must occur by the date specified:
- Passes purchased for travel between 01APR13-31MAR14 are valid for entry till 31MAR14.
- Concession tickets are valid for pensioners and seniors upon presentation of valid ID.
- Concession ID must be presented to validate tickets for pensioners and seniors.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable once you have entered the theme park.