WhiteWater World - 1 Day Admission - Pensioner
- Entry into WhiteWater World.
Does not include:
- Food, beverages, gifts or photo purchases.
Conveniently located at Dreamworld, WhiteWater World is a water paradise with some of the hottest waterslides on the planet. Test your nerve on one of the terrifying slides, The Wedgie, The Green Room or The Rip. Challenge your mates on the Blue Ringed Octopus, then hit the Super Tubes HydroCoaster, for an intense water roller coaster ride. Kids will love chilling out in the Cave of Waves, riding three menacing slides on the Temple of Huey and running wild in the Pipeline Plunge, the ultimate water-fort, jam-packed with 100 interactive water activities. Families with little kids will love Wiggle Bay a safe and shady miniature water park within WhiteWater World. For a little extra luxury book a fully equipped WhiteWater World Cabana.
Infant: 0-2 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 3-13 years inclusive - child rate applies.
Valid for 01APR14-31MAR15:
- Ticket has specific validity dates and must not be used outside the validity period. Entry into WhiteWater World must occur by the date specified.
- Passes purchased for travel between 01APR14-31MAR15 are valid for entry till 31MAR15.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable once you have entered the theme park.
Valid for 01APR14-31MAR16:
To qualify for reduced admission entry as a Pensioner, one of the following criteria must be met:
- Holder of a valid Australian Pensioner Card (the card holder and listed dependents will qualify for the pension rate).
- Holder of a Seniors Card.
- Holder of a New Zealand Pension Card.
- Any person 65 years of age or older (proof of age may be required - Australian and New Zealand residents only).
- Holder of a Veteran Affairs Pension Card.
- Holder of a Sole Parent Pension Card.
- Carers need to accompany the disabled and can purchase ticket upon entry.