UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba - Admission and Seal Swim
- Admission into UnderWater World.
- Opportunity to explore 7 unique zones including Touch and Tell, Weird and Wonderful, Seal Island, Otter Empire, Fresh and Freaky, Billabongs and Backyards, Crawly Creatures.
- Presentations and interpretive talks.
- 15 minute Seal Swim at 2:00pm.
- Behind the scenes tour of UnderWater World.
UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba is a multi-award winning tourist attraction located beachside on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Visitors have the unique opportunity to see thousands of marine and freshwater animals including sharks, stingrays, sawfish and tropical reef fish. Highlights are ever popular daily seal shows and otter presentations as well as viewing shark, ray and fish feeding through the 80 metre transparent tunnel in the 2.5 million litre Oceanarium . Other unique animal interactions include; shark dives (for both non-certified and certified divers); seal swims, encounters and the all new Behind the Scenes Tour where visitors learn more about the way the aquarium works. With more than 14 presentations to attend each day the accessibility to information and staff is unique in Queensland's largest aquarium setting. New exhibits and special events occur on a regular basis and the latest addition includes the Ocean Walk through tunnel featuring 4 new and exciting zones.
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR15:
UnderWater World Admission:
Infant: 0-2 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 3-14 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Swim with the Seals:
Child: 0-12 years inclusive - not catered for.
Child: 13-14 years inclusive - chld rates apply.
Child: 0-3 years inclusive - not catered for.
Child: 4 years and above - adult rates apply.
Child: 0-14 years inclusive - not catered for.
Child: 15 years and above - adult rates apply.
Seal Swim Conditions:
- Must be 13 years and over.
- Bookings are essential.
- Participants must be capable swimmers and be able to tread water for a period of time.
- Participants cannot be pregnant.
- Bring bathers and a towel.
- Complimentary wet suit hire (limited sizes available).
- Photos can be purchased at additional cost.
All participants need to be at UnderWater World for the 1:00pm Seal Show at Seal Cove. After the show the Seal trainers will ask for anyone doing a Seal Swim to come down to the front of the stadium. Participants will then go on a behind the scenes tour to see where and how the seals are cared for. Seal swimmers then get changed and have a short shower, (please limit hair products, make-up and deodorant), before taking the plunge for an interactive, 15 minute swim and play with the cheeky seals. Afterwards particpants will be able to change into dry clothes and enjoy the rest of UnderWater World.