UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba - Admission and Seal Swim
- Admission into UnderWater World.
- Opportunity to explore 7 unique zones including Touch and Tell, Weird and Wonderful, Seal Island, Otter Empire, Fresh and Freaky, Billabongs and Backyards, Crawly Creatures.
- Presentations and interpretive talks.
- 15 minute Seal Swim at 2:00pm.
- Behind the scenes tour of UnderWater World.
UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba is a multi-award winning tourist attraction located beachside on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Visitors have the unique opportunity to see thousands of marine and freshwater animals including sharks, stingrays, sawfish and tropical reef fish. Highlights are ever popular daily seal shows and otter presentations as well as viewing shark, ray and fish feeding through the 80 metre transparent tunnel in the 2.5 million litre Oceanarium . Other unique animal interactions include; shark dives (for both non-certified and certified divers); seal swims, encounters and the all new Behind the Scenes Tour where visitors learn more about the way the aquarium works. With more than 14 presentations to attend each day the accessibility to information and staff is unique in Queensland's largest aquarium setting. New exhibits and special events occur on a regular basis and the latest addition includes the Ocean Walk through tunnel featuring 4 new and exciting zones.