iVenture Card Australia - Tasmania Flexi Pass 5 Attractions
Daily. Some attractions are closed 25DEC, 26DEC, 01JAN.
Pass is valid for 3 months from the date of activation.
Valid for 01APR17-31MAR18:
- Your choice of entry to 7 top attractions in and around Tasmania.
- 7 tickets valid for single entry.
Attractions to choose from include:
- 7D Cinema Hobart.
- Bass and Flinders Centre
- Beaconsfield Mine and Heritage Centre (previously called Grubb Shaft Gold and Heritage Museum).
- Brickendon Historic Farming Village.
- Cable Hang Gliding.
- Clarendon Homestead.
- Don River Railway.
- Experience Tasmania Tours.
- Franklin House
- Freycinet Adventures Freycinet Paddle.
- George Town Watch House.
- Gordon River Cruises.
- Huon River Jet Boats
- Low Head Penguin Tours.
- Low Head Pilot Station Maritime Museum.
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania.
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania.
- Penitentiary Chapel Historic Site
- Platypus House.
- Port Arthur Historic Site.
- Putt It Mini Golf
- Red Decker bus tour.
- Seahorse World.
- Swansea Bark and Mill Museum
- Tahune Airwalk.
- Tamar River Cruises.
- Woolmers Estate and National Rose Garden.
An iVenture Card is the easy way to visit your holiday destination. For a single price, it offers you free entry to the top attractions. The credit card sized card comes with a guide that highlights everything you'll want to see and do, with useful maps and local tips to help you on your way.
Tasmania Flexi Pass 5 Attractions
Explore the best of what Tasmania has to offer.
Your choice of entry to 5 top attractions in and around Tasmania.
- 5 tickets valid for single entry.
- Over 35 attractions to choose from.
- Valid for 3 months.
- Save up to 40% on admission fees with an adult pack.
Valid for 01APR16-31MAR18:
Infant: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge (Some attractions may charge for an Infant under 4 years).
Child: 4-15 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Adult: 16 years and over - adult rates apply.
Locations to exchange voucher for Tasmania Flexi Pass 5 Attractions:
- Launceston: Tamar River Cruises Home Point Cruise Terminal, Located at Home Point Parade, Launceston.
- Devonport: Tasmania Visitor Information Centre, Located at 92 Formby Road, Devonport.
- Hobart: Red Decker Company, Located at Brooke Street Pier, 1 Brooke Street.
- Card will be activated from the first time it is used and will then only be valid for 3 months from the time of Card Activation. If any chosen activities need to be booked, card must be valid at the time of booking and visit. If pre booking any attraction, card will be activated at time of booking so it is important to make sure card is still valid for the day of visit.
- Card is to be presented at pre paid ticket window or admission point at each attraction.
- Some attractions may not be available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Years Day.