Kuranda Gold Class& Hartley's Croc Park-Family-KHC ex Cairns
Grey Line Tours -
Daily except 25DEC.
Approximately - 7:00am.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up between 7:00am-8:00am.
- Kuranda Scenic Rail (Gold Class upgrade available).
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- Coach transfer and entry to Hartleys Crocodile Adventures.
- Return coach transfer departs 4.50pm.
Kuranda Scenic Rail Gold Class Upgrade:
- Dedicated host service.
- Individual seating, moveable tub-style chairs.
- Ambient, historical decor including timber looking flooring, historical photos and fans.
- Quality refreshments including sparkling Australian wine, beer, orange juice, soft drink, ice water, appetisers and chilled towel during the journey.
- Kuranda Scenic Rail gift pack including pewter KSQ pin, pen, postcard and postage.
- Souvenir Z-card (commentary companion).
A$0 per Family (4 Passengers)
Kuranda Rail, Skyrail and Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
Your day begins with a coach transfer to Freshwater Station for an historical rail journey to Kuranda. Enjoy breathtaking views enroute. Upon arrival in Kuranda, there is limited free time before boarding Skyrail at 11.30am. Relax and enjoy the world's most beautiful rainforest experience, stopping enroute to explore the two stations. After arriving at Caravonica Lakes, our coach will collect you and transfer you to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures - the best place to see crocodiles in Tropical North Queensland. There is plenty of free time to explore this unique park and its attractions before your coach departs at 4.50pm for the return transfer to Cairns.
Infant: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 4-14 years inclusive - child prices apply.
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR15:
Pick Up and drop offs:
Pick ups and Drop offs are not available from Yorkey's Knob, Holloways Beach and Machans Beach.