Yanguwah - without transfers - Concession
Grey Line Tours -
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR15:
Daily except 25APR13, 25DEC13.
- Traditional welcome ceremony.
- Aboriginal dance performance.
- Torres Strait Island dance and song.
- Pat and chat with a koala.
- Feed kangaroos.
- Kup Murri meal (cooked in the ground using traditional methods).
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
A$0 (2 Passengers)
17:30pm Doors open to Rainforest Bar.
18:00pm Tour Starts
- Welcoming everyone followed by an introduction to the evening experience choose a warrior' from the groups whose duties will be revealed later in the experience.
Kup Muri' (Traditional Cooking Method of Aborigine)
- Demonstrations and Talk
- Aboriginal Dance Show
- Introduction of Australian Native animals with connection to aboriginal people
- Group photo opportunities with the dancers
Animal Encounter led by Wildlife Rangers
- Kangaroo Feeding
- Animal Photo Opportunities
Kup Murri Buffet Dinner
- Dinner entertainment: Torres Strait Islander Dance Show
- Photo opportunities with dancers
Koala Photo Opportunity / Shopping
21:00pm Yanguwah closes.
Infant: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 4-14 years inclusive - child rates apply.