Half Day Seal Watching Cruise
Grey Line Tours -
Daily, excluding 25DEC.
01MAY-30SEP: 2:00pm except 05AUG-30AUG.
01OCT-31MAR: 2:00pm and 4:30pm.
- 2 hour wildlife eco-cruise.
- Park fees.
- Expert crew and commentary.
- Nature notes.
- Licensed bar access - (drinks at own expense).
- Additional food and beverages.
Cowes Jetty, Phillip Island.
A$144 (2 Passengers)
A spectacular two hour cruise witnessing one of Australia's largest wild Fur Seal colonies situated on Seal Rocks lying 2kms off the rugged south west coast of Phillip Island. The boat drifts within metres of thousands of seals enabling you to witness their natural environment first hand. It is impossible not to be captivated by these naturally playful and inquisitive animals who regularly approach the boat for a closer look at you! Along the way you'll be enthralled by the beautiful coastline whilst learning the history of Phillip Island's western shoreline.
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR15:
Infant: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 4-15 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR14:
- Please re-confirm tour 24 hours prior to travel on 03 5952 3501.
What to Bring:
- Warm coat and rain jacket for cooler months.
- Hat and sunglasses in warmer months.