Brisbane Apt/City to Surfers Paradise Hotel - Sedan
International Terminal Transfers:
Transfers to and from the International Terminal must be booked if clients are arriving or departing on a Qantas flight numbered 1-500.
New Years Period:
New Years Eve between 6:00pm to 12:00am
New Years Day between 12:00am to 06:00am
Prices on application and available on request.
After Hours Conditions:
- Transfers required between midnight and 5:30am will be charged an additional fee. Please contact your service provider for the applicable surcharge.
Maximum Passengers Per Vehicle: 3.
Baggage Capacity: 2 suitcases and 2 small hand luggage. Excess luggage transportation by taxi at owner's expense.
International Terminal Arrivals:
- Passengers arriving on international flights will be met at the Arrivals Hall by the Royale Limousines driver who will be holding a sign with the passenger's name on it.
- Includes Citylink Tolls and Airport Parking Fees.
Domestic Terminal Arrivals:
- Passengers arriving on domestic flights will be met at the luggage carousel by the Royale Limousines driver who will be holding a sign with the passenger's name on it. Note: Driver will proceed to the luggage carousel 10 minutes after client's flight has landed. Due to parking regulations the driver may need to go back to the vehicle to issue another ticket. If this happens when clients arrive, clients are advise to be patient.
- Includes Citylink Tolls and airport parking fees.
Transfers from Brisbane Airport to Surfers Paradise:
- Surfers Paradise
- Main Beach