Bundaberg to Lady Elliot Island - Return
Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort - Bundaberg
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR14:
- Transfers must be reconfirmed 24 hours prior on 1800 072 200.
- Arrival and departure flight numbers, arrival and departure times, and port details are required at the time of booking.
- Passengers must check-in for flights 30 minutes prior to departure at the Sunstate terminal, Bundaberg Airport.
- Transfers are on a request basis only and must be booked in conjunction with Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort accommodation.
- Baggage limited to 10kg per person. A charge will be incurred for extra baggage. As the aircraft is often full, extra baggage cannot always be carried on the same aircraft as tha passenger. All necessary dive gear is available for hire at Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort.
- Seair Pacific provides daily flights from Bundaberg Airport to Lady Elliot Island and return.
- Flights do not operate 25DEC.
- Transfers are an additional cost and must be booked in conjunction with accommodation at Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort.
- Flight arrival and departure times are subject to variation.
- Fuel levy of AUD5.00 applies, payable direct.