Cape Jervis to Penneshaw - One Way Car up to 5 metres
Kangaroo Island Sealink - Cape Jervis
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR15:
- Sealink's two ferries - Sealion 2000 and Spirit of Kangaroo Island now offer free access to WiFi to all passengers.
Departing Cape Jervis: 9:00am Sealion / 10:00am Spirit / 6:00pm Sealion.
Arrives Penneshaw: 9:45am Sealion / 10:45am Spirit / 6:45pm Sealion.
Services that may operate during seasonal capacity requirements:
Departing Cape Jervis: 12:00pm Sealion / 1:00pm Spirit / 3:00pm Sealion / 4:00pm Spirit / 7:00pm Spirit.
Arrives Penneshaw: 12:45pm Sealion / 1:45pm Spirit / 3:45pm Sealion / 4:45pm Spirit / 7:45pm Spirit.
Operation Hours: - Daily except 25DEC.
- Passengers must reconfirm tour by 4:00pm on the day prior to departure. Failure to do so may result in cancellation.
- This transfer is a vehicle transfer only. Passengers are additional cost and must be booked separately.
- This cost is valid for cars up to 5 metres only.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior for all departures.
SeaLink Ferry to Kangaroo Island:
- The 45 minute crossing by SeaLink is a great start to your holiday. Feel the excitement mount as Kangaroo Island comes into view. SeaLink offers a range of convenient departure times, up to 10 per day during peak periods. The 'SeaLion 2000' and the 'Spirit of Kangaroo Island' are fast, luxurious, international standard ferries complete with air-conditioned lounge, air-craft style seating and licensed cafe.