Fraser Island Beauty Spots Tour ex Kingfisher Bay Resort
Kingfisher Bay Resort - Fraser Island
Daily, except shortened tour option on Christmas Day.
- Air-conditioned 4WD coach.
- Swim in Lake McKenzie.
- Central Station.
- Wanggoolba Creek.
- Pine Valley.
- Drive along Seventy-Five Mile Beach.
- Eli Creek.
- Maheno Shipwreck.
- Coloured sands of the Pinnacles.
- National Park fees.
What to bring:
- Water bottle.
- Morning tea.
Village Store at Kingfisher Bay Resort.
A$330 (2 Passengers)
Fraser Island Beauty Spots Tour
- Guests on this tour learn about the natural and cultural history of Fraser Island. Swim in the crystal-clear, blue waters of Lake McKenzie, the island's most beautiful perched lake. From Central Station, walk along the banks of Wanggoolba Creek, as it flows silently through the rainforest. Marvel at the tall, majestic satinay trees of Pile Valley. Drive along spectacular Seventy-Five Mile beach. Stop to swim in the cool fresh waters of Eli Creek. This swift-flowing creek, the largest on the eastern beach, spills 80 mega litres of fresh water into the ocean every day. Visit the Maheno Shipwreck and marvel at the coloured sands of the Pinnacles. See an ancient forest being uncovered as Stonetool Sand Blow moves across the island.
Valid for 01APR15-31MAR17:
Infant: 0-3 years inclusive - cots available for hire, charges payable direct.
Child: 4-14 years inclusive - stay free of charge when sharing with adults and using existing bedding.
Transfers and Tours:
Infant: 0-3 years inclusive - free of charge.
Child: 4-14 years inclusive - child rates apply.
Except for Full Day Personalised 4WD Tour ex Kingfisher Bay Resort:
No child rate applicable.
- This tour is only available to house guests of Kingfisher Bay Resort.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to weather, tides and island track conditions.
- Shortened tour option on Christmas Day.
- Passengers are required to reconfirm tour 24 hours prior to travel by calling 1800 072 555.