20 Whitsunday Boulevard, The Whitsundays , Hamilton Island QLD 4803
Leeward Pavilion - facing west with stunning views
qualia is a unique Australian expression of world-class luxury, situated at the edge of the Great Barrier Reef on the secluded northern-most tip of Hamilton Island. It's a truly special place where everything has been meticulously considered to relax the mind yet completely spoil the senses. Feel time unravel in exquisitely appointed pavilions that sit in perfect harmony with the rare, natural beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. Once inside, two exclusive restaurants provide the ideal stage to whet the appetite with the fresh and innovative. And for a truly memorable experience step inside Spa qualia, which offers an extensive range of
luxurious local and international treatments.
- Leeward pavilions face west, making this the ideal sun worshipper accommodation. Each pavilion features a stunning sun deck, seperate bedroom and ensuite.
- Windward Pavilions make the most of the curve of the northern point of the island delivering stunning ocean views. The beautifully appointed accommodation features a private salt-water plunge pool, seperate bedroom and ensuite.
Beach House at qualia
- With an absolute beachfront location and set in lush tropical gardens, the Beach House at qualia is the ultimate hideaway. The main pavilion features the master bedroom and ensuite, a large saltwater swimming pool, ample indoor and outdoor dining and entertainment. The Beach House at qualia offers a seperate freestanding guesthouse.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bar on Premises
- Business Service Available
- Courtesy Transfers
- Day Spa
- Day Tours/Tour Desk
- Eftpos Facilities
- Currency Exchange
- Free Morning Paper
- Porter Service
- Restaurant - On Premises
- Restaurant - Licensed
Check In/Out Info:
Please refer to travel documentation regarding access out of reception hours.
Number Of Rooms:
Distance To Nearest Airport:
Hamilton Island Airport - 4km.
Distance To Nearest Beach:
2 Restaurants: Long Pavilion and Pebble Beach.
Credit Cards Accepted:
All major credit cards.
Note that a credit card may be requested upon check-in as a form of security deposit.
Credit card surcharges apply.
Day Spa Facilities:
Spa qualia For a truly sensory experience, Spa qualia is a must. Ideally situated at the centre of the resort to catch the soft sea breeze and take in the tranquil views of the Whitsundays, the spa is the perfect place in which to indulge and unwind.
Disabled room(s) available on request basis.
- The estimated driving time from Brisbane to Shute Harbour is approximately 13.5 hours.
- On arrival at Hamilton Island Airport/Marina, guests will receive VIP transfers to their accommodation at qualia.
- Upon arrival at Hamilton Island airport, guests will need to identify their luggage before boarding their transfers to the accommodation.
- Once luggage has been identified, the porters will transfer it to guests rooms.
Transfers to Hamilton Island are not provided by the hotel, but may be booked at an additional cost with the following operators.
- Aviation Tourism Australia provide small aircraft transfers direct from Mackay and Proserpine.
From Shute Harbour
- Fantasea Cruises Blue Ferries offers a launch transfer from Shute Harbour to Hamilton Island Marina.
From Abel Point Marina
- Cruise Whitsundays offers a launch transfer from Shute Harbour to Hamilton Island Airport.
From Proserpine Airport
- Whitsunday Transit and Whitsunday Shuttle Service offer a coach transfer to Shute Harbour.
Valid for 01APR13-31MAR14:
Arrival and Departure Details:
- Arrival and departure details MUST be supplied at time of booking.
- qualia does not cater for children 15 years and under.
- Room service is available at an additional charge. A limited menu is available.
Valid for 15JUL13-30JUL13:
- qualia will be fully closed in order for works, including the resurfacing of the main resort pool located in the Pebble Beach precinct, to be carried out. From 31 July 2013 onwards, qualia will re-open and all facilities including the two restaurants, spa and activities fully operational.
Dates and Passenger details