Spicers Peak Lodge
Wilkinson Road , Maryvale QLD 4370
Located a one and a half hours drive south west of Brisbane and surrounded by World Heritage listed Main Range National Park, Spicers Peak Lodge offers luxury accommodation and a fine food and wine experience. The architecturally stunning lodge sits on top of a mountain and offers expansive views of the surrounding area. Spicers Peak Lodge is the perfect romantic or indulgent weekend away. Built in the style of a mountain lodge with high ceilings, fireplaces, rich timber fittings and stylish decor, the lodge offers a secluded boutique retreat away from the pressures of modern life. With only 10 suites, a stay at Spicers Peak lodge offers an intimate and relaxing experience of one of South East Queensland's most beautiful wilderness areas. By day enjoy bushwalking, mountain bikes and four wheel drive tours of the area, or be pampered with a massage, followed by a dip in the pool or a game of tennis. By night sample gourmet food and wine, relax by the fire or take in the brilliance of stars in clear mountain skies.
- Open Fireplace
- Low Rise (2 Floors or Less)
- Restaurant - On Premises
- Tennis Court - Full Size
- Free Wi-Fi
8:00am - 7:00pm.
Check In/Out Info:
Please refer to travel documentation regarding access out of reception hours.
Number Of Rooms:
Number Of Floors:
Distance To Nearest Airport:
Brisbane Airport - 135km.
Credit Cards Accepted:
All major credit cards.
Note that a credit card may be requested upon check-in as a form of security deposit.
Parking available on-site.
- Exit Brisbane Airport following the signs to the city. After 2 roundabouts, be in the left hand lane and turn on to the GATEWAY motorway (1) which leads to the Gold Coast.
- Follow signs to IPSWICH/TOOWOOMBA, pass the toll. You will veer right to Ipswich/Toowoomba onto another toll. Continue along and you will be on the Ipswich Motorway and pay another toll. Soon after the toll you will merge with the Ipswich Highway and go past Goodna and Redbank.
- Stay in the left lane to turn onto the CUNNINGHAM HIGHWAY (15) at the 'To Warwick' sign. Your destination is Cunninghams Gap which is the pass through the mountains. DO NOT take Spicers Gap sign to left. When you reach the top, continue for about 6km, pass a service station on your left hand side. Take the next turn left into SOUTH BRANCH ROAD.
- Proceed up the hill and through the cattle grid. Continue along this road and turn left onto Gross Road and then the next right onto Wilkinsons Road which is gravelled, windy and steep in places. Proceed straight along and up the hill to the top (about 12km). Drive with caution when the road is wet.
NB: Peppers Spicers Peak Lodge is an isolated property reached via 12km of unsealed dirt road. It will take you about 20 minutes to reach the top, so take your time and enjoy the drive.
Most conventional vehicles won't have any problems getting up the hill. Should you have a very low set vehicle, please enquire about the suitability of your vehicle type to ensure it is road worthy for this section of travel to the property. In the event that Management determine that a guests car is not suitable, they will make arrangements to pick guests up in a 4WD vehicle from an advised transfer point.
Dates and Passenger details