Spicers Peak Lodge
Wilkinson Road , Maryvale QLD 4370
A unique blend of accommodation and fine dining, the lodge offers privacy, intimacy and very high levels of service. Taking inspiration from pristine high country setting, the lodge has been created with its natural environment in mind. Warm, muted colours have been incorporated in the interior design to echo the natural materials of stone, timber, tin and glass on the outside. This offers an enriched country getaway experience.
Please note this is a non smoking property.
Lodge Suites are located within the main lodge building and offer spacious and well appointed rooms with Italian linen, individually controlled heating/cooling, wireless internet, large bathrooms with heated towel rail, mini bar and iPod docking station. Most feature a fireplace and private deck. All have stunning views.
- Open Fireplace
- Low Rise (2 Floors or Less)
- Restaurant - On Premises
- Tennis Court - Full Size
- Free Wi-Fi
7:00am - 7:00pm | Daily
Check In/Out Info:
Please refer to travel documentation regarding access out of reception hours.
Number Of Rooms:
Number Of Floors:
Distance To Nearest Airport:
128 kilometres south west of Brisbane (approximately 2 hours drive) Standing on the escarpment 1100 metres above sea level with stunning views of the neighbouring Main Range National Park, this property is located in the heart of the Scenic Rim region.
Spicers Peak Lodge Restaurant
Serving modern Australian cuisine. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Credit Cards Accepted:
All major credit cards.
Note that a credit card may be requested upon check-in as a form of security deposit.
Parking available on-site.
- Exit Brisbane Airport following the signs to the city. After 2 roundabouts, be in the left hand lane and turn on to the GATEWAY motorway (1) which leads to the Gold Coast.
- Follow signs to IPSWICH/TOOWOOMBA, pass the toll. You will veer right to Ipswich/Toowoomba onto another toll. Continue along and you will be on the Ipswich Motorway and pay another toll. Soon after the toll you will merge with the Ipswich Highway and go past Goodna and Redbank.
- Stay in the left lane to turn onto the CUNNINGHAM HIGHWAY (15) at the 'To Warwick' sign. Your destination is Cunninghams Gap which is the pass through the mountains. DO NOT take Spicers Gap sign to left. When you reach the top, continue for about 6km, pass a service station on your left hand side. Take the next turn left into SOUTH BRANCH ROAD.
- Proceed up the hill and through the cattle grid. Continue along this road and turn left onto Gross Road and then the next right onto Wilkinsons Road which is gravelled, windy and steep in places. Proceed straight along and up the hill to the top (about 12km). Drive with caution when the road is wet.
NB: Peppers Spicers Peak Lodge is an isolated property reached via 12km of unsealed dirt road. It will take you about 20 minutes to reach the top, so take your time and enjoy the drive.
Most conventional vehicles won't have any problems getting up the hill. Should you have a very low set vehicle, please enquire about the suitability of your vehicle type to ensure it is road worthy for this section of travel to the property. In the event that Management determine that a guests car is not suitable, they will make arrangements to pick guests up in a 4WD vehicle from an advised transfer point.
Dates and Passenger details